Thursday, August 21, 2014

Acupressure
Duties and responsibilities:
   Acupressure is a Chinese medicine bodywork technique based on the ideas of acupuncture. It involves with placing a physical pressure on, hand elbow or with a device that is specially made for this by applying on different pressure points on the body. This is for the meridian system, so it can bring relief and greater balance and circulation of fluids also to metabolic energies in the body.
Salary: $35,970 – or more
Education: Acupressure therapists need to know anatomy and physiology, acupressure points and meridians, theories of Chinese medicine,
acupressure techniques and protocols, health, hygiene and contraindications, neuromuscular, techniques, and clinical practice.

Reflection:

 No I would not want to be one, but maybe I would just want know the pressure points because I am very curious to know where they are. I would not want to be one because I want to be something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment