Monday, January 12, 2015

My Winter Break


    My winter break was okay, I was stuck at home most of the time, and I just watched animes & did my chores. I did get a chance to go out a few times like the first day of our winter break I went to a Christmas party that my friends and I made, which was fun, we did secret Santa and I got a dango plushy, wooden chopsticks, earphones, little food erasers, and perfume. I also went to Lancaster to celebrate a birthday party and a baby shower of a family friend it was fun, we played games and they gave out prizes. For Christmas it was fun too I spent it was my family and I got a new phone, new earphones again, and headphones. My New Years I spent it with my family watching movies waiting until it was 2015. That was my winter break it was pretty nice and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment