Thursday, June 4, 2015


Final: Part 1
1.Things I liked about this class are Mr. Haymore always reminding us each day when we have this class to choose the right and make good decisions. 

2.What I did not like about this class is not being able to sit next to my friends and some students being really annoying making noises in class that are very irrelevant.

3.To improve this class I believe there should be more prizes or raffles each week for students who do well in this class and others.

4.I do try my best in this class when I am focused but if I am not focused because I am tired I do not try my best.

5.I am not reading my life planning 100+ goals daily because I forget to bring it home or I forget about it at home.

6.I am committed to be a CTR person because I want to be a good person who always chooses the right thing to do.

7.I will always remember Mr. Haymore lectures about bad people who choose wrong and telling us to be a CTR person.

No comments:

Post a Comment