Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Audiologist

Duties and responsibilities:
An audiologist diagnoses patient’s hearing difficulties, balance disorders or ear problems. Once the audiologist finds what is causing they develop a treatment plan so they can recover. They can also help families with their ways to listen and communicate like American Sign Language.
Salary:  $69,720-$101,130 a year
Education:
·       Doctoral degree
·       Bachelor’s degree
Graduate courses such as:
·       Anatomy
·       Physiology
·       Physics
·       Genetics
·       Normal & abnormal communication development
·       Diagnoses & treatment
·       Pharmacology
·       Ethics

Reflection:

 I would not want to be an audiologist because I do not find it that interesting and I do not see myself being in that for my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment