Friday, December 19, 2014

1)               Write a post evaluating this course.

a)     What I liked about this class is I learned how to type a bit faster, I learned how to use blogger and posting documents on my electronic portfolio. What I did not like about this class is that I had to take it again after taking it 2 years in middle school and passing it. Also it hurts my eyes after using the computer for a while that is why I do not like using computers much, but this class is fun.
b)  I suggest giving rewards to the student who always do their work so it can encourage others who do not do their work.
c)  I really did my best in this class and I am hoping I get an A or a B.  
d)     I read my 100+ goals  almost every day and try to think of new goals that I want to accomplish.
e) I am committed to being a CTR person because I always want to do the right thing and feel good about it.
f)    


No comments:

Post a Comment