Friday, December 19, 2014

Showcase Adventure

      On the first day we talked about the interdisciplinary project, I already knew who to choose for my group which was my 3 friends because they are responsible and will stay on task. I knew I could count on them to do their part & remember it and on the day the day of the presentation.

    The presentation was good; they gave us a 3 so we need to work harder next time to earn that 4. The only one who kind of messed up was me because I was really nervous, I get stage fright, but I did not go running out of the class or stutter much or was too quiet. The good thing was is that I was loud and kind of stuttering but my friends said that I did well and that they are proud that I continued with my part and even answered some questions.


   After the presentation, I let all my nervousness out I even felt like I could not breathe because I was just that nervous but I’m proud that we did good and we will do better and work harder to earn that 4 next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment