Thursday, April 16, 2015

Professional Violinist


Duties and responsibilities: Violinists are expected to be highly skilled musicians. They gained practical experience through performance and formal education. In concerts violinists hold a variety of positions including section member, concertmaster, soloist, or guest performer.
Salary: $32.10-$68.63 per hour
Education:
Bachelor’s degree in music theory or performance
Master’s degree in fine arts or music
Many years of practice and skill on violin




I would really love to be a violinist because I play the violin myself and I just enjoy playing it, although in my advance band all we play mariachi music I kind of like it but would very much prefer orchestra classical music or jazz or rock or metal. Mariachi is okay for now. Professional violinist is like somewhat a dream for me, that and a professional pianist I just enjoy how it sounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment